If you anticipate needing assistance from a manufacturing company that fabricates extruded aluminum parts and components, people who use extruded parts and components tell you to look for the best aluminum extrusion companies. However, as a newbie to this process, you question what the word “best” means. You know it equates to quality, but what other traits should you identify in a top-rated manufacturer?
Following are the primary traits to look for as you research several aluminum extrusion manufacturers to help with your project.
- Experience – When talking about extruded aluminum products, experience matters. By doing business with a manufacturer with a history of producing excellent products, you have confidence that your order will also meet your high expectations. Therefore, start by finding a manufacturer with many years of experience.
- Capabilities – It is just as important that you understand the capabilities of manufacturing companies on your short list of possibilities. For instance, if you need products fabricated quickly, make sure the company you select can guarantee a fast turnaround. Also, if you need to stick to a budget or require a large quantity of extruded aluminum extrusions, make sure the manufacturing company can accommodate – without compromising quality.
- Design Skills – Look at aluminum extrusion manufacturers with an internal design team; that way, you have expert help with both the design and fabrication of your required extruded product. In this case, make sure the company relies on cutting-edge machinery and software.
- Manufacturer and Supplier Combination – Rather than search for the best aluminum profile suppliers, choose a manufacturing company that also supplies finished products. By working with one reputable source, you can expect better quality and build a long-term, trusted relationship for all future products.
- Workpiece Material – For top-quality aluminum extrusions, you want a manufacturer that works with the highest quality raw material available. Along with that, look at companies that extrude more than aluminum. For instance, a manufacturer that extrudes other metals, rubber, and plastic in addition to aluminum means you have one source for all your extruded products.
- Customer Support – Although all the traits mentioned are essential when researching different manufacturing companies, customer service is perhaps one of the most critical. After all, you want to know that you will have support from beginning to end. Even if an issue arises after having the product delivered, you need and deserve excellent customer service.
Your Most Trusted Source
For superior quality extruded aluminum products, you will never go wrong choosing RPM Industries, Inc. Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction 100 percent of the time, something we accomplish by having all the traits mentioned. Call us today for personalized assistance.